A pretty penny for some additions. It seems that there’s always going to be some news about the eagerly anticipated Chevrolet Corvette C8 going around. From weird horsepower numbers and snow battles, there’s a lot of anticipation for when the first cars will finally roll off the lots and into the hands of excited customers. So, while waiting, how about we take a loot at some of the optional parts that Chevrolet has made available for their most important car yet. In a video by Chevy Guy on YouTube, he flies to SEMA 2019 to get an exclusive look at the Chevrolet Corvette C8 hard top convertible, and does a walkaround on the accessories that owners can purchase, all before the crowds start pouring in. Gallery: 2020 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Convertible Configurator 9 Photos With the recent delay of the Corvette C8 into February of 2020, owners can get a little bit more time to browse their catalog for the right parts they want to add to their cars as they arrive at showrooms. While most are purely comsetic, there are some interesting things to go for here, such as scrape armor for the front splitter. Coming in at $549, we think… Read full this story
- Chevy is working on final ’13 version
- Corvette will be pace car for Brickyard
- Chevy unveils its new NASCAR race car
- Stewart moves past Kenseth issue
- Hot Wheels: Chevrolet SS muscle car
- Galaxy S10 5G, OnePlus 7 Pro LG V50 ThinQ 5G: Why you shouldn't rush to buy a 5G phone
- Chevrolet to debut rear-wheel-drive SS next year
- Pitching perfect without recognition
- Freese gets car, but where’s Series-saving ball?
- Dalziel, Popow take Grand-Am title
Here Are Some Nifty Accessories For The 2020 Chevy Corvette C8 have 280 words, post on www.motor1.com at November 17, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.