Viet Nam wants Insurer FWD Group, an affiliate of Hong Kong-based Pacific Century Group, to invest in start-up and innovation projects.
The statement was made by Deputy Prime Minister Vuong Dinh Hue while receiving Chairman of the Pacific Century Group Richard Li in Ha Noi on Tuesday.
Hue said with great financial potential and management skills, he expected FWD will offer more insurance products, especially life insurance packages, to Vietnamese people.
Hue also asked the FWD to consider investing in green G-bonds and join insurance for renewable energy projects.
Li said FWD will focus on investment for Vietnamese start-up firms.
On the same day, the FWD insurer announced its purchase of Vietcombank-Cardif Life Insurance and an exclusive 15-year bancassurance partnership with Vietcombank, the largest listed lender by market value. This co-operation is expected to help FWD expand its scope of operation to reach more Vietnamese customers. — VNS
- EMC Insurance Group Inc. Reports 2018 Second Quarter and Six Month Results
- Lincoln Educational Services Corporation Reports 11.6% Growth in Student Starts During Second Quarter; 2018 Guidance Raised
- GFG Intersects 0.84 g/t Gold over 38.1 Metres in New Discovery at Rattlesnake Hills Gold Project, Wyoming
- How insurers can harness Artificial Intelligence
- Trump's message to Tsipras: US may boost investments in Greece, a key NATO ally
- LNG projects ramp up in response to growing market
- Marine Insurance Germane to Multiple Industries
- Are you self-employed? Your health insurance options should expand soon.
- Veterinary Imaging Market Size and Share Projected to Reach USD 1800 Mn by 2023 – Market Research Future
- Zappos CEO Tony Hsieh shares what he would have changed about his $350M downtown Las Vegas project
- Lt. Gov. Rebecca Kleefisch tours areas under construction for Germantown referendum projects
- Armada Hoffler Properties Announces Investment in New Mixed-Use Development Project in West Midtown Atlanta
- Construction starts on 12-mile pipeline to pump water to Apex
- Vemanti Group Makes Investment In Chopp
- Las Vegas 3rd quarter projections suffer in comparison to last 2 years
- Suspected Pakistani militants gun down three workers on China 'Silk Road' project
- A Change in Direction for the Texas Civil Rights Project
- Foxconn may invest in a Wisconsin venture fund, business leader says
FWD Insurance expected to invest in start-up projects in Viet Nam have 353 words, post on bizhub.vn at November 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.