Expert opinion: Astrologer Patrice Kamins has shared her advice for how to turn the current Mercury retrograde into a positive experience instead of a dramatic nightmare An astrologer has revealed why Mercury retrograde could actually work wonders for your self-confidence and your love life – and how you can ensure it serves as a positive force in your life, not the negative nightmare many perceive it to be. New York-based Patrice Kamins spoke to DailyMail.com about the astrological phenomenon, which began on Halloween, and ends on November 20, revealing: ‘Mercury Retrograde has a bad reputation, but I see it as an opportunity to grow and expand in consciousness.’ ‘The best way to deal with Mercury retrograde is to observe and be open to new information or a new perspective on an old situation. Enjoy the surprises, reveals and unexpected inspirations that come your way. Secrets are always revealed whether you are the communicator or the receiver.’ When it comes to love and romance, Patrice said that this Mercury retrograde is the perfect time to experiment with a new look in an attempt to ‘amplify the law of attraction’. Here, Patrice shares her expert insights into the October 31 retrograde, and how… Read full this story
- Still pushing for personhood: 90 years after Canada recognized the rights of (some) women, what the fight looks like now
- How empathy became the new CEO status symbol
- Building the New Economy
- Do you feel more fraud than friend? Top psychologist reveals even social queen bees can secretly feel unpopular
- Scarlett Moffatt has moved in with boyfriend Scott Dobinson after romantic Venice holiday as she reveals he is 'The One'
- Boot camp for your brain: The key to unlocking your creative potential? The final part of a top neurosurgeon's book reveals how to breathe, dream and sleep to unleash your true brain power
- This Old House Is a Home for New Ideas
- Photographers Olive Cotton and Max Dupain were 'inseparable' – until married life came into focus
- What Should I Do With My Life?
- ‘This Is Who We’ve Been Waiting For’: A Diva on the Precipice
Astrologer reveals how Mercury retrograde could improve your LOVE LIFE, as she urges people to embrace their 'inner diva' and experiment with a bold new look to find a soulmate have 340 words, post on www.dailymail.co.uk at November 1, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.