Further proof the South Korean brands are on a roll when it comes to designing cars. No more teasers – this is the real deal. After Hyundai took the midsize sedan segment by storm with its gorgeous new Sonata, Kia is looking to do the same with the mechanically related Optima. What we have here are official images of the K5 version destined to be sold at home in South Korea where it will go on sale next month. The jury is still out on when the North American and European versions of the Optima will be unveiled, but we have a feeling these will look virtually the same as the KDM-spec model. Gallery: 2020 Kia K5 (KDM Spec) 14 Photos The numerous teasers released in the build up to the car’s reveal have left very little to the imagination, but it’s nice to finally see the new Optima in all of its glory. We still have a soft spot for those quirky LED daytime running lights derived from the Cadenza, and we’re also particularly fond of the new taillights stretching across the entire width of the car.The sloping roofline might tempt you to believe the new K5 / Optima… Read full this story
- 2021 Kia Sorento Details Out
- 2021 Kia Sorento Full Specs Released, Hybrid Has Nearly 230 Horsepower
- 2021 Kia Sorento 3D-Printed Scale Model Is Amazingly Detailed
- Hyundai i20 Coupe brings its sleek body to Geneva
- 2021 Kia Picanto Facelift Spied Without Any Camouflage
- 2021 Kia Sorento Dissected In 36-Minute Video
- The One Show's Matt Baker reveals he's self-isolating for two weeks as Alex Jones is forced to present alone amid coronavirus pandemic
- 'Nobody is bigger than the show!' Kevin Clifton, 37, reveals he quit Strictly Come Dancing as he didn't want to be the 'oldest dancer'
- Skoda Scala Spider Teased Showing Sleek Shape Ahead Of June Reveal
- Stunning new images show incredible body decoration of smallest tribe in Ethiopia
2021 Kia Optima Shows Its Sleek Body In Fully Revealing Images have 323 words, post on www.motor1.com at November 12, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.