Ride along as the Regera goes from standstill, to warp speed, and back again in just over 30 seconds.
Last month, the Koenigsegg Regera became the fastest production car to ever run from 0-400-0km/h. Now, you can have a look at what went into the record-breaking run from behind the wheel.
Driven by Sonny Persson, a Koenigsegg test driver, the run to 400km/h and back again was over in just 31.49 seconds.
That involved 22.87 seconds reaching 400km/h, and just 8.62 seconds coming to a complete stop. Although it looks fuss-free from behind the wheel, Persson says the run could have been faster.
Apparently the surface at Råda Military Airfield in Sweden is a bit bumpy to properly support flat-out driving.
The run was done in a production Regera, with only a roll cage and a four-point harness added for safety.
Let us know your thoughts in the comments!
MORE: Koenigsegg news
- Watch Koenigsegg Break Its Own 0-249-0 MPH World Record
- Watch: Mariners break new HR record to start season
- Zlatan Ibrahimovic vows to break every MLS record this season for LA Galaxy
- Koenigsegg Agera RS breaks its own 0-400-0kph record
- Lone Peak’s Jordan Tiffany breaks two state records, earns All-America status and junior national team consideration in both
- Chris Gunter to ask Gareth Bale for private jet help so family can see him break Wales cap record in Albania
- Watch Subaru Break the Four-Door Lap Record at the ‘Ring
- F90 BMW M5 breaks longest drift record, vid out Jan 9
- Timo Bernhard breaks Nurburgring lap record in Porsche 919 Evo!