Automobili Pininfarina has hired Jochen Rudat, Tesla’s director for central Europe, as its new sales chief. Rudat worked for Tesla since 2009 and he was considered one of the EV maker’s most important executives in Europe. Prior to that, he had worked for several years at BMW’s Swiss arm as a dealer development manager. Automobili Pininfarina’s new sales chief and his team will be responsible for the marketing of the brand’s soon-to-grow lineup, Automotive News reports. Also Read: Pininfarina Announces EV Platform Collaboration With Bosch And Benteler Pininfarina has already announced its plans to develop a high-performance EV platform in collaboration with Bosch and Benteler that will underpin its upcoming models, including three new SUVs and another unannounced vehicle. Automobili Pininfarina is wholly owned by the Indian Mahindra & Mahindra, which also owns the Pininfarina SpA design studio. The new models will follow the Pininfarina Battista electric hypercar, which shares its powertrain with the Rimac C Two. The Battista makes use of no less than four electric motors for a combined 1873 hp and 1696 lb-ft (2300 Nm) of torque, making it capable of sub-2 second times for the classic 0-62 mph (100km/h) procedure. Rudat is just one of Tesla’s… Read full this story
- Diamond Minds, Metro Europe - Libya Wants In!
- Fire Your Boss and Be Paid What You're Worth
- Sack Your Boss and Make Money Online
- Join The Home Biz Movement
- Outsourcing Association to Be Founded in Central and Eastern Europe
- Top Four Reasons to Fire Your Boss Today
- Basics of Network Marketing You Need to Know Before You Join an MLM
- You Should Join The Great Egg Hunt In Prague
- The 4 Hour Workweek Escape 9-5 - Live Anywhere And Join The New Rich Book Review
- Online Affiliate Programs - Why You Should Join
Tesla Europe Boss Jochen Rudat Joins Automobili Pininfarina have 303 words, post on www.carscoops.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.