Poll PUBLISHED: 18:00 09 October 2019 | UPDATED: 18:06 09 October 2019 Henry Woodsford The BBQ Smokehouse will trade in the car park of The Nightjar. Picture: The BBQ Smokehouse Archant Beef brisket, burritos and burgers will be sold from a trailer in a pub car park. North Somerset Council’s licensing sub-committee granted permission for Paul Ellis to trade as The BBQ Smokehouse on the grounds of The Nightjar public house in Mead Vale, near the back entrance to Worle Community School Academy.The committee granted him street trading consent to sell hot and cold food six days per week, trading from 5-9pm Monday to Wednesday, 5-10pm on Thursday and Friday and 11am-11pm on Saturday.Paul, alongside his brother David and friend Mahmud Charania, opened The BBQ Smokehouse restaurant in Weston town centre in January last year but it closed in July due to ‘unforeseen circumstances’.He then purchased a trailer and sold goods in The Walnut Tree car park, in Winterstoke Road.More than 25 objections were submitted during public consultation from homeowners in Redwing Drive, who had concerns over increased noise, smell, parking issues and antisocial behaviour.Speaking at the committee meeting on Tuesday, Paul said: “We are a professional company and are… Read full this story
- Café owner records cheeky motorist using his car park for free for a week and films their hilarious stand-off when he blocks him in and demands payment
- Car park prangs 'cost British motorists £1.5 billion a year' research shows
- Da Nang’s first multi-storey car park to be operated soon
- 'Conga line around the car park!' A week in the life of a British venue
- Anzac St car park: Who are the Takapuna Residents' Association and what is behind its High Court review request?
- NHS hospitals create coronavirus isolation PODS in car parks to keep potentially infected people away from overcrowded A&E departments
- Anzac St car park: High Court appeal withdrawn, deal struck on Takapuna site
- Anzac St car park: Design for Takapuna town square approved
- Anzac St car park: Takapuna business owners raise concerns about design misrepresentation
- TOWIE's Gemma Collins sings Sound Of Music in a windy car-park for reasons entirely unknown
Neighbours 'devastated' after BBQ van allowed in car park have 363 words, post on www.thewestonmercury.co.uk at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.