Huawei unveiled a new smart watch, Huawei Watch GT 2, in HCM City on October 18.
An upgrade of the Huawei Watch GT released last year, it comes in two sizes, 42mm and 46mm, both with an AMOLED display and a pixel resolution respectively of 390×390 HD and 454×454 HD.
The smaller version has a screen that curves all the way to the edge, while the larger one has a thick bezel with the hours engraved around it.
Huawei has chosen the Watch GT2 to be its first wearable powered by its Kirin A1 processor.
With the new chip, the battery runs for up to two weeks in the larger version and one week in the smaller one.
The watches are also equipped with a fitness tracker, heart rate sensor and GPS and 5ATM rated, which means they can survive 50m under water.
The 42mm watch costs VNÐ5.49 million (US$236) for the classic versionand VNÐ6.39 million (US$275) for the elegant version.
Three versions of 46mm watch, including sports, classic and special edition will retail at VNÐ5.49 ($236) VNÐ5.99 million ($258) and VNÐ6.99 ($301).
At the press conference, a Huawei spokesperson said Mobile World would be the exclusive distributor of the new products in Viet Nam.
Doan Van Hieu Em, CEO of Mobile World, expressed happiness at being the exclusive distributor of the Huawei product.
“Huawei has a good research and development team, so we believe this is a quality smartwatch product and at an affordable price for consumers in Viet Nam.”
Cheng Jiangfei, general manager of Huawei Consumer Business Group in Viet Nam, said: “Our commitment to the Viet Nam market is for the long term because we think Viet Nam is one of the strategic markets of Huawei.”
It would bring more and more interesting and innovative products to consumers in Viet Nam, he promised. – VNS
- Smart tourism portal VTV Travel to be launched this December
- TCEB launches pilot project on “Smart Village” to boost more corporate outing activities in domestic destinations
- VN, Czech enhance cooperation in aviation, automobile production
- Social News In Brief 15/5
- South Korean visitors to VN to rise to 3.3 million
- Travel firms, local leaders eye agri-tourism
- Vietnam Annual Report underlines productivity enhancement in int’l context
- $129 million poured into fintech indsutry
- Condolences to Palestine over casualties in Gaza Strip conflict
- ASEAN Tourism Forum takes place 16-20 January 2017 in Singapore
- Social News 29/4
- Tourism to drive the economy of ASEAN countries
- Vietnamese food an attractive tourism product
- My Big Adventure 18 Countries In 4 Months
- Hotel Review: Victoria Chau Doc, Vietnam
- Party's Inspection Commission announces outcomes of 27th session
- Project promotes traditional art genre
- Dragon Ball: 16 Crazy Things That You Didn’t Know About Pan
Huawei launches Watch GT 2 in Viet Nam have 464 words, post on bizhub.vn at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.