Ather Energy has commenced the delivery for its flagship scooter Ather 450 in Chennai, informs the company in a release.It also claims that around 100 scooters have been delivered in this week, along with their compact home charger called Ather Dot.Tarun Mehta, Co-founder & CEO has handed over the keys to the buyers at Ather Space in Chennai.The company also informs that it has been investing in setting up fast charging infrastructure in Bengaluru and Chennai. Currently, Chennai has ten fast charging points and more will be added in the coming months. Recently Ather Energy signed MoU with the Chai Kings to add charging points to their 30 outlets across Chennai.The Ather 450 electric scooter owners can find the Ather Grid Points at Chai King outlets at Porur and Ekkattuthangal. As the EV maker claims, with the multiple fast public chargers set up by Ather, 450 owners will have charging available both at home and free charging across the city until December 2019.Chennai EV owners can also find charging points across the city, at Bikes & Burgers in Kolathur, Forum Vijaya Mall etc. Currently, Ather Energy is gearing up to launch its e-scooter in cities like Hyderabad, Pune, Delhi and… Read full this story
- Bajaj Chetak Electric Scooter Launched In India At Rs 1 Lakh: Catch The Live Launch Highlights Here!
- Auto Expo 2020: Piaggio To Introduce Electric Scooter In India
- Auto Expo 2020: Vespa Electric Scooter Planned For India
- Auto Expo 2020: Okinawa Cruiser Electric Scooter Concept Unveiled
- Pure EV launches electric scooter EPluto 7G, priced at Rs 79,999
- Electric scooters: Europe battles with regulations as vehicles take off
- Man killed in electric scooter crash in Washington DC
- Electric scooter rider, 74, dies after colliding with car in Marin
- Electric scooter injuries cost NZ taxpayers $7 million in 15 months
- Electric Scooter Camper Scooter Is Just The Cutest Little Thing
Delivery of Ather 450 electric scooter begins in Chennai have 307 words, post on auto.economictimes.indiatimes.com at October 19, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.