BMW’s M division has created some of the most iconic performance cars of all time, but for some enthusiasts, hauling the family is just as important as hauling the mail. That’s why BMW offers M Performance parts for even its most docile SUVs. Last week, BMW announced a line of M Performance parts for its X5, X6 and X7 SUVs, including the new X5 M and X6 M variants. Ranging from carbon fiber exterior elements to wheel and brake upgrades, there’s something to tickle just about every enthusiast’s fancy, and BMW insists that even the dress-up items “meet the highest functional requirements with regard to lightweight construction and aerodynamics.”2020 BMW X6, X7, X5 M X6 M M Performance accesories The most functional of these offerings is a braking system that is available on the base X6. This is the same brake package that comes standard on the X5 M and X6 M, and it’s easy to spot thanks to the bright red M-branded calipers. To show these off, you can snag a set of M Performance wheels in sizes up to 22 inches with summer tires or 21 inches for foul-weather rubber. On the X5 M and X6 M, you… Read full this story
- DRIVEN: BMW X models revisited
- Auto Expo 2018: The Highs And The Lows
- Tracking Superior, WI Refinery Fire Plume
- Quiet, Blue-Sky Weekend; Over 1" Rain Next Week?
- EV Company News For The Month Of January 2017
- FIRST TEST Mercedes-Benz GLE Coupe driven in Austria
- The paultan.org 2017 Top Five cars list
- Inside Zoox, the $2b self-driving car start-up led by a Melbourne man
- Volvo Is America’s Fastest-Growing Auto Brand In 2018, For All Intents And Purposes
- Buick’s new models stretch our expectations
BMW shows off M Performance Parts for its big SUVs have 292 words, post on www.motorauthority.com at October 9, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.