The next free games from Epic Games Store have been announced, and it’s looking to be a good week. While nothing can really compare to the six Batman video games that were available over the past week, Everything and Metro 2033 Redux are particularly good grabs if you don’t already own them.
As is typical with these Epic Games Store giveaways, the main catch is that they are, of course, tied to an Epic Games Store account. There’s also only a week to pick them up for free, after which they will go back to actually costing money on the digital storefront. For now, however, they are available to anyone and everyone that’s interested. And if you don’t currently have a PC that can play them, it’s probably still worth grabbing in case that should change in the future.
— Epic Games store (@EpicGames) September 26, 2019
“Everything is an epic, award-winning reality simulation game – where everything you see is a thing you can be, from animals to planets to galaxies and beyond. Travel between outer and inner space, and explore a vast, interconnected universe of things without enforced goals, scores, or tasks to complete. Everything is a procedural, AI-driven simulation of the systems of nature, seen from the points of view of everything in the Universe.”
How’s how the Epic Games Store describes Metro 2033 Redux:
“In 2013, the world was devastated by an apocalyptic event, annihilating almost all mankind and turning the earth’s surface into a poisonous wasteland. A handful of survivors took refuge in the depths of the Moscow underground, and human civilization entered a new Dark Age.
“The year is 2033. An entire generation has been born and raised underground, and their besieged Metro Station Cities struggle for survival, both with each other and the mutant horrors that await outside.”
What do you think about the latest set of free games on the Epic Games Store? Do either Everything or Metro 2033 Redux interest you? Let us know in the comments, or hit me up directly on Twitter at @rollinbishop to talk all things gaming!
Everything and Metro 2033 Redux are now available for free on the Epic Games Store from now through October 3rd. The next free game was also revealed today: Minit will be free on Epic Games Store from October 3rd through October 10th. You can check out all of our previous coverage of the Epic Games Store right here.
- With GeForce NOW a Billion Cheap PCs Can Now Taste Gaming Greatness, Too
- The best MacOS games you can play in 2020
- Sundered: Eldritch Edition is now free on the Epic Games Store, and there's more to come
- New Free Game Available Now: A Chaotic Metroidvania With Local Co-Op
- The battle royale games of 2020
- 40 best iPhone and iPad games of 2014 (so far)
- The best iPhone games currently available (January 2020)
- The best Oculus Rift games
- The best controller for PC gaming in 2020
- Best PC games 2020: the must-play titles you don’t want to miss
- Free Game Available Now: A Chaotic Metroidvania With Local Co-Op
- New York city in two days with teenage kids - the must-do guide
- Why You Should Avoid Buying Games From the Mac App Store
- Control's Expansions Won't Be Exclusive to PS4 for Long, Confirms Developer
- The Best Gaming Monitors for 2020
- Savage Vessels looks like Teleglitch with spaceships
- Best board games in 2020: Mansions of Madness, Lord of the Rings and more
- Why It’s Time to Try Diablo 3 and The Rise of the Necromancer
Two New Free Games Are Now Available on the Epic Games Store have 622 words, post on comicbook.com at September 26, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.