PUBLISHED: 15:04 19 September 2019 | UPDATED: 15:06 19 September 2019 Andy Warren James Norwood leaves the field injured during the first half at Stadium MK Picture Pagepix Pagepix Ltd.07976 935738 James Norwood has revealed his groin injury is ‘feeling fine’ ahead of this weekend’s visit to Gillingham. Ipswich Town’s James Norwood performed two Dwayne “The Rock” Johnson moves in the final bout at a charity wrestling match for Cancer Research UK Picture: WES STANKIEWICZThe striker came off in the first-half of Town’s 1-0 victory at MK Dons on Tuesday night, with boss Paul Lambert admitting his striker had been dealing with a similar problem while with Tranmere last season.Norwood was the star attraction at a charity wrestling event in Harwich last night where he performed The Rock’s signature ‘Rock Bottom’ move, with the striker feeling good after the event despite having to change his plan as a result of his injury.”Absolutely, the groin felt fine, so I gave it a go,” Norwood told Sky Sports after the show.MORE: James Norwood takes control at charity wrestling match You may also want to watch: “I was umming and ahhing about it, but I didn’t want to let people down, these people… Read full this story
- Mohamed Salah feeling 'fine' despite appearing to pick up injury in Liverpool win, confirms Jurgen Klopp
- Liverpool to assess Mo Salah after groin injury suffered vs Man City
- What is the latest on Jamie Vardy’s groin injury ahead of World Cup semi-final against Croatia?
- Dark days are finally over for McCormack
- Kyle McAllister on the ‘amazing’ feeling of playing for Derby
- Thursday's blog: Build-up to crunch visit of leaders Wolves
- Neil Lennon backs Hibs’ Dylan McGeouch for Scotland’s summer tour
- Chris Coleman happy with Sunderland but not referee Simon Hooper
- Klopp denies trying mind-games with Man City over Salah's fitness for second leg
- Rafael Nadal vs Juan Martin del Potro, French Open 2018
'The groin felt fine' have 322 words, post on www.eadt.co.uk at September 19, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.