Subaru of Las Vegas unveiled the Discovery Children’s Museum Eco-City Exhibit Subaru Car Care Center. From left are parts manager Kelly Brian, fixed operations director Steve Maffioli; dealership General Manager Burton Hughes and inventory manager Ignacio Rojano. (Findlay) Subaru of Las Vegas General Manager Burton Hughes always finds a way to get the dealership involved in community-minded promotions. Subaru of Las Vegas recently unveiled the Subaru Car Care Center at the Discovery Children’s Museum. The new exhibit is part of the Eco-City area along with kid-size grocery store and juice bar. The exhibit enables children and families to interact in car-centered activities such as changing motor oil, checking the battery and removing the tires. It’s meant to be both fun and educational. There’s also an interactive digital kiosk that allows children and parents to learn about different Subaru models and features, along with corporate sustainability and safety advances. In recent years, safety features such as rearview cameras, blind-spot monitoring and collision avoidance have made vehicles dramatically safer. Along with Subaru of Las Vegas General Manager Burton Hughes at the grand opening of the exhibit were parts manager Kelly Brian, inventory manager Ignacio Rojano, fixed operations director Steven Maffioli and Findlay… Read full this story
- Las Vegas is the Best Place For Weddings
- Las Vegas Described - Best Location For The Perfect Vacation
- Life Long Learning - The Quest For Knowledge, Or the Stimulation of Growth?
- Living and Working in Las Vegas
- Make Him Fall in Love - How to Lead Him to "Loveland"
- Las Vegas Travel Information Guide
- Las Vegas Wedding Favors For a Las Vegas Theme
- Las Vegas Shopping Malls - A Pleasure and Fun
- Las Vegas Deals
- Las Vegas, Nevada - Sports in Vegas
Subaru of Las Vegas boosts Subaru Loves Learning have 295 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.