A semi-truck carrying no less than 44,000 lbs of Nutella rolled and crashed on a highway in Indiana. The Indiana State Police state that the 2003 Freightliner pulling a box trailer crashed on I-96 west bound at approximately 9 p.m. on Monday night. Authorities state that the truck driver, Chuhar Singh, saw a car in front of him that had slammed on its brakes. Also Read: Tragedy Strikes After Truck Crashes And Spills 10,000 Bottles Of Beer In Germany Eager to avoid rear-ending the car, Singh hit the brakes hard and swerved to the left. Unfortunately, he lost control of the truck and ran off the road before coming back across all west bound lanes and striking the concrete median barrier head on. The cab and trailer both turned over and all west bound lanes of traffic were closed for approximately 2.5 hours. The truck also spilled 150 gallons of diesel; thankfully, the driver escaped without injury. The good thing is that the chocolate-flavored delight was in jars, not in liquid form, so that saved the road cleaning crews, who already had to deal with the spilled fuel, lots of time. And, of course, the factory can always make more… Read full this story
- Semi Trucks Are Not the Cause of Environmental Woes
- How Cars and Semi Trucks Can Coexist on the Same Roads
- What Do You Think it Costs to Keep a Semi Truck Over The Road?
- Truck Carrying Gaming Dice Spills Onto Highway, Rolls A Perfect 756,000
- Mystery as plane carrying Russian arms smugglers crashes in Congo
- Commercial Trucking Spring 2009 - Can a New Trucking Biz Finance a Truck With Lower Credit
- Track the Right Truck From Fresh Trucks Or Used Trucks For Sale
- Causes of Commercial Truck Accidents
- 5 Tips For Driving Safely Next to Large Trucks
- Western Hauler Trucks - The Men Amongst Trucks!
Semi-Truck Carrying 44,000 Lbs Of Nutella Crashes In Michigan have 307 words, post on www.carscoops.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.