Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Americas is going west for its newest dealership.The British ultraluxury brand said Friday it has opened a location in the Denver suburb of Highlands Ranch, Colo.This marks the automaker’s 38th dealership in the U.S. and 45th in the Americas region, which also includes Canada, Brazil, Chile and Mexico. The Americas region is the brand’s largest globally.”As our family of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars has grown over the past years, it’s critical that we provide a face and home for Rolls-Royce throughout North America,” said Martin Fritsches, CEO of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars Americas, in a statement.The new location is a member of the Stewart’s Classics of Colorado group, which also has Ferrari, Bentley and Lotus in its brand portfolio.Initially, Rolls-Royce will share space with the other brands under one roof but construction of a new showroom will begin soon.Prior to adding the Denver location, the closest Rolls-Royce dealership would have been in Scottsdale, Ariz., St. Louis or Las Vegas, nearly 800 miles away.The automaker sold 4,107 vehicles globally in 2018, a record sales year for the company.Rolls-Royce’s newest nameplate is the Cullinan SUV, which went on sale late last year, giving the brand another segment to compete in.”It’s the… Read full this story
- 'When the looting starts, the shooting starts': Trump threatens to 'assume control' of Minneapolis in extraordinary tweet about rioter 'THUGS' as National Guard rolls into the city and George Floyd protests erupt across the U.S.
- Manage through the pandemic’s next stage with technologies in four categories
- Detroit auto show the last of its kind
- Betsy DeVos' First Year: Education Experts Grade Trump Pick on Her Promises
- Korean Burrito Joint by Aria and other new Bay Area restaurants open for takeout during coronavirus
Rolls-Royce expands dealership footprint to Denver have 310 words, post on www.autonews.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.