Both Red Bull and Alfa Romeo are not looking to sign Nico Hulkenberg for the 2020 season. Hulkenberg will leave Renault at the end of 2019 and was expected to sign for Haas, but they instead retained Romain Grosjean for 2020. That has left Hulkenberg in a difficult situation if he is to stay in Formula 1 – Williams are looking for a driver with big financial backing which the German can’t currently offer, while any potential seat at Toro Rosso would be unsuitable for Hulkenberg due to their Red Bull junior philosophy. And his options appear to be narrowing further with Red Bull now ruling out a drive with them alongside Verstappen, but their team principal Christian Horner hopes this isn’t the end for Hulkenberg’s Formula 1 career. “Nico isn’t on our list,” said Horner in the teams’ press conference at the Singapore Grand Prix. “He’s a great driver and it would be a great shame not to see him continue in Formula 1 next year. “He’s a professional driver that arguably hasn’t achieved his potential in Formula 1. “I hope very much for him he does find a seat because he’s better than some other drivers on the… Read full this story
- Monaco Grand Prix: Records Tumble As Daniel Riccardo, Red Bull Dominate
- Monaco Grand Prix: Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo Romps To Pole, Crash Woe For Max Verstappen
- Chinese Grand Prix: Red Bull's Daniel Ricciardo Storms To Sensational Victory, Ferrari's Sebastian Vettel Finishes Eighth
- Crazy Things Red Bull Racing Formula One Team Has Done Using An F1 Car
- De meest controversiële F1-race van Red Bull: Multi 21
- Tost: "Nee, er is geen crisis bij het Red Bull Junior Team"
- Red Bull side with Ferrari over F1 future
- Red Bull-teambaas Horner: “Mercedes ligt momenteel achter ons”
- Braziliaan Fraga toegevoegd aan Red Bull Junior Team
- Protest Red Bull als Mercedes DAS in zou zetten in Australië
Red Bull and Alfa not looking at Hulkenberg have 323 words, post on www.planetf1.com at September 20, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.