Pleasant late-summer weather conditions will continue in the Las Vegas Valley in advance of a weekend warming trend.
The forecast high for Thursday will be 94 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Skies will be sunny and winds will be up to 10 mph.
The overnight lows will range from 65 to 70.
Friday will warm to 99 with more sunny skies and light winds.
Saturday and Sunday will see highs near 102 with lights winds and sunny skies.
Overnight lows for the weekend will be in the mid-70s.
- Carl Frampton confirms next fight will be in Las Vegas
- Vintage photos of Las Vegas from the 1930s to the 1960s
- Bebe Rexha shows off her curves in a figure hugging black leather dress and snakeskin boots as she parties in Las Vegas
- Back tooth the future! Brush that cleans teeth in 10 seconds heads up gadgets at the CES tech fair in Las Vegas (alongside a smart cat bowl)
- Demi Rose rocks leather jacket for Las Vegas outing before sharing sizzling bikini selfies from her road trip... as she moves on from DJ boyfriend Chris Martinez
- La Vega Mayors blame CHS for devastation
- Las Vegas mother-of-four with terminal blood cancer is planning her own 'death with dignity' by the Pacific ocean after checking a New York City subway ride, swimming with turtles and skydiving off her bucket list
- Manny Pacquiao and Adrien Broner to fight Jan. 19 in Las Vegas
- Phoenix lights a path for Las Vegas to follow on public transportation
- Revering a Las Vegas Tee (Golf) Party