Pleasant late-summer weather conditions will continue in the Las Vegas Valley in advance of a weekend warming trend.
The forecast high for Thursday will be 94 degrees, according to the National Weather Service. Skies will be sunny and winds will be up to 10 mph.
The overnight lows will range from 65 to 70.
Friday will warm to 99 with more sunny skies and light winds.
Saturday and Sunday will see highs near 102 with lights winds and sunny skies.
Overnight lows for the weekend will be in the mid-70s.
- Remembering the Victims of the Las Vegas Massacre: a Newlywed, a Special-Ed Teacher, a Single Mother of Four
- Las Vegas shooting: the scramble to survive amid hail of gunshots
- Las Vegas massacre: Portraits of the 58 victims
- Las Vegas shooter booked hotel overlooking Lollapalooza, seen with mystery woman
- Las Vegas Nightclub KAOS Is Closing, One Month After Dropping Marshmello’s $60 Million Deal
- San Diego Seals To Host Historic National Lacrosse League Game In Las Vegas
- EXCLUSIVE: Instagram model Nicole Shiraz cosies up to NRL star Nathan Cleary in Las Vegas ...after fleeing Australia amid Eden Dally feud
- Las Vegas shooting: 25 days later, survivors say they can still hear the bullets and the screams
- Las Vegas shooting death toll rises to 59, no apparent connection to international terror
- Las Vegas mass shooting: Jason Aldean's wife Brittany 'praying for everyone'