Truck Yeah The trucks are good! Fifty-three foot trucks are not allowed on most New York City streets for a reason. I could sit here and explain to you what those reasons are, or you could just watch this horrendous video of a 53-foot truck eradicate this Toyota Matrix XR, knock out a hydrant, and otherwise lock down an entire Queens intersection: This is just terrible for everyone involved, except for the narrator of this video, who, God bless his delightful New York accent—an increasingly rare find in this trash city—is enjoying the hell out of it. And you know what? Good for him. Live in New York with a car long enough, and something horrible will happen to you, too.
- LIZ JONES: Oh, Meghan! Writing twee slogans for sex workers on bananas won’t change anything
- Dear White People
- John Humphrys jokes about BBC gender pay gap in leaked recording
- Laurence Olivier’s steamy love letters to Vivien Leigh see light of day
- BBC confirms some of its best-paid male stars have agreed to pay cuts
- HP, Dell: Stop Tweeting, Start Executing
- Megaupload Equals Mega Fail for Cloud Computing
- Dear Travis Kalanick, watch this deodorant ad
- ‘Hart to Hart’ star Stefanie Powers says she and Robert Wagner ‘held each other up’ after partners’ deaths
- Ask The Salty Waitress: What’s so wrong with a 20-pump latte?
Oh, Dear God, No have 233 words, post on jalopnik.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.