Former Las Vegas Convention and Visitors Authority President and CEO Rossi Ralenkotter. Chase Stevens Las Vegas Review-Journal @csstevensphoto On the anniversary of 9/11, you not only put Rossi Ralenkotter on the front page yet again, but made it the top story. While the story is certainly news, is it so important to your readers and Nevada residents that it should be Wednesday’s top story with everything else going on in the world?
- Letters: Grateful for seeing two Tiger Heismans in a lifetime
- Leigh-Anne Pinnock goes braless in plunging co-ord as she attends UK launch of revived drama Top Boy with boyfriend Andre Gray
- Albert Einstein Letters on Science, Politics and God Could Be Yours
- JFK Letter Promising Santa’s Safety During Cold War On Display
- After 9 recent deaths at USC, students criticize letter sent by school
- When the quest for freedom goes horribly wrong
- Kerala CM writes to 11 Chief Ministers on Citizenship Amendment Act
- Mother who lost all her three children to cystic fibrosis over 27 years pens a moving letter about the 'empty space' around her at Christmas - and admits it feels like her heart was 'torn out'
- Prince Philip goes home for Christmas! Duke of Edinburgh, 98, leaves hospital after a four-night stay 'and heads to Sandringham to spend Christmas with the Queen and the rest of the royal family'
- The One-Paragraph Letter From 1980 That Fueled the Opioid Crisis
LETTER: Rossi Ralenkotter goes above 9/11? have 233 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.