Ibaa News Agency via AP Al-Qaida has issued a new call to attack U.S. military assets (Thursday Review-Journal). Where is the condemnation from Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez or any U.S. (or foreign) Muslim leader? Why aren’t the Democratic news outlets clamoring for such a response? Isn’t the lack of comment a tacit approval? Before 9/11 we thought we could ignore such threats. I guess we haven’t learned.
- United States Trails Behind Mexico and India When It Comes to Animal Protection Laws, Report Finds
- Most rabies infections in the United States come from bats, CDC says
- Donald Trump has banned all travel from 26 European countries to the United States. Here's what we know about the coronavirus measures
- Coronavirus COVID-19 testing levels in the United States are the lowest per capita. Here's why
- Coronavirus Continues To Spread Across United States As Officials Investigate Potential Case In Philadelphia
- Study: Pittsburgh Among Least Obese Cities In United States
- 17-year-old Pulisic makes 1st start for United States
- REFILE-US STOCKS-Dow sinks 1,000 points on alarm over virus spreading in United States
- Coronavirus concerns see Indian Wells tennis tournament postponed in United States
- It’s a Dark Day for United States Men’s Soccer
LETTER: Al-Quaida urges more attacks on the United States have 203 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.