Holy crap, look at the incredible lineup of racing talent in this one vintage race. You’ve got open wheel and Le Mans legends, led by the incomparable Romain Dumas in a stonking great Ford Thunderbird. Following him is a litany of modern greats, including Nicolas Minassian, Emanuelle Pirro, Marino Franchitti, Andre Lotterer, Marcel Fassler, and Karun Chandhok. Admittedly this class is going to be led by the car that is best prepared, especially considering that Dumas is nearly a second clear of Formula One ace Karl Wendlinger. Obviously, since Dumas has won the 24 Hour races at Le Mans, the Nurburgring, and Spa, as well as the outright record at the Pikes Peak Hill Climb, he’s got quite a bit of talent to display. But that Thunderbird is the real star of the show. Man, it’s so great. It slides. It motors. It yells. I love it. Spectacular.
- Virtual Le Mans 24 in association with Motorsport Games announced
- Remembering Hulkenberg's underdog victory at Le Mans
- Ford preparing to ‘Go Like Hell!’ at Le Mans 24 Hours
- Corvette withdraws from 2020 Le Mans 24 Hours
- Le Mans releases 62-car 2020 entry list
- Motorsport Heroes: Kristensen on his first Le Mans 24h win
- Corvette’s 20th Le Mans highlights an unprecedented legacy
- LMDh a "cool opportunity" for Mazda Le Mans return
- Toyota drivers praise "cool" new Le Mans qualifying format
- Insight: What’s the future for the Le Mans 24h and WEC?
Legendary Le Mans Racer Brings The Thunder To Goodwood have 240 words, post on jalopnik.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.