JUNIORS TO GET N-PERFORMANCE BOOST Junior drivers who enter the full 2019/2020 Whiteline Tarmac Rallysprint Series are in for a big boost with Hyundai N-Performance offering a fully funded drive in one of their i30 N hot hatches. The deal, which will be offered to the first 15 junior drivers entered for the full season, will include instruction, mentoring and guidance by one of Australia’s top Rally Drivers, Brendan Reeves. At each round, three juniors will spend their evening with the N-Performance team and drive a fully factory prepared i30 N hot hatch. Junior drivers will simply have to turn up and drive. For the remaining four rounds, Juniors will drive their own car with their own navigator. Junior drivers will also be eligible for the GFB Junior Challenge award which offers $100 in prize money and a trophy. The Go Fast Bits awards are still available to Juniors when driving the N-Performance cars. In announcing the Junior Drivers packages, North Shore Sporting Car Club (NSSCC) President Brett Middleton said “It’s fantastic to have Hyundai N-Performance as a partner for the series and we’re excited that our junior drivers will get such a unique opportunity. Our junior drivers are the… Read full this story
- Indian shooters raise hopes of bumper Olympics with stunning 2019 show
- Exclusive | My technique hasn’t changed, mindset has: Ajinkya Rahane
- Year Ender 2019: Hitting the bull's eye: Indian shooters raise hopes of bumper Olympics with stunning 2019 show
- How LSU freshman kicker Cade York developed the mental routine that ended his slump
- Bachelor star Hannah Ann Sluss confesses she underwent boob job before pursuing Peter Weber in uncovered video
- 'North Korean' boats carrying dead bodies wash ashore in Japan
- 15-year-old Cori 'Coco' Gauff extends remarkable run at Wimbledon
- LSU teammates welcome return of suspended guard Ed Ingram: 'That's our brother'
- The secret to cracking IIT-JEE
- Sonia Gandhi in saddle, Congress breaks fresh ground in 2019 after humiliating Lok Sabha loss
Juniors to Get N-Performance Boost have 325 words, post on www.ausmotomag.com.au at September 2, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.