Jeep’s “Songland” venture was bigger than music.On the surface, the premise was straightforward: Songwriters compete to have their songs performed by country music band Old Dominion in a Jeep commercial. Contestants performed their original songs in front of producers and the band before reworking the tracks to better align with Old Dominion’s style and Jeep’s personality.
- Hit drama The Missing to get new spin-off series called Baptiste
- Belgrade Theatre announces new co-productions for 2019
- New sanitary product means you can have 'mess-free' sex during your period
- Outdoor drama at the Festival of Chichester with New Theatre Productions
- OnePlus 6 is getting a brand new spin-off version this week
- Morrisons launches 250 new basic products with prices starting at 20p
- Haverhill drama group hits the road with its new Shakespeare production
- It’s win-win for Volvo’s bold new image
- Playboy model and son fall to their deaths from New York penthouse suite
- Get the picture? How new hybrid (and camera) technology provide snapshot of future at Le Mans
Jeep's new spin on product placement have 173 words, post on www.autonews.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.