From high-performance electric vehicles to AI-powered offroaders, this year’s International Motor Show (IAA) in Frankfurt, Germany, is extending how and where new vehicle technology will travel. And NVIDIA partners are leading the charge. Vehicle reveals from Mercedes-Benz, Volkswagen, Audi and Porsche showed the cutting-edge technology that’s just around the corner as well as intriguing concepts that will be possible further down the road. IAA is the world’s largest auto show, alternating between commercial and passenger vehicles each year. The 2019 event is turning its focus back on automotive trends for consumers, looking forward to an electric, AI-powered future. Mean, Green EVs Following its much-awaited international unveiling, the Porsche Taycan Turbo EV made its show debut this week in Frankfurt. The all-electric supercar merges the legendary performance of Porsche with the next generation in powertrain technology. The Taycan Turbo can produce up to 670 horsepower (500 kW), propelling it from 0 to 60 mph in 3 seconds flat, with the Turbo S variant hitting its stride in just 2.6 seconds on 750 hp (560 kW). Combine that with a motor that can achieve 80 percent charge in a little over 20 minutes on a 270 kW DC charger, and the Taycan… Read full this story
- Solar generation is being buffeted by financial headwinds that are killing investment
- CES 2016: Auto Partners Worldwide Showing Off NVIDIA-Powered Products
- Wipro partners with Check Point for cyber security solutions
- Every upcoming electric car
- Nvidia’s flagship RTX 2080 Ti graphics cards are failing. Or are they?
- AMD’s ‘Nvidia Killer’ GPU may be in America for testing, launches this year
- Best Android Games for NVIDIA Shield TV in 2020
- Best microSD cards for NVIDIA Shield TV (2019) in 2020
- AMD RX 5600 XT vs. Nvidia RTX 2060 vs. GTX 1660 Ti: The best 1080p gaming card?
- Next-gen Nvidia GPUs will power the Big Red 200 supercomputer by fall
It’s Electric: NVIDIA Partners Generate Buzz at IAA in Frankfurt have 302 words, post on blogs.nvidia.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.