PUBLISHED: 13:00 13 September 2019 Lily Newton-Browne Westons Grand Pier will host a gin festival this weekend.Picture: Westons Grand Pier Weston’s Grand Pier A gin festival will be held at Weston’s Grand Pier this weekend. The seaside attraction’s event will encourage gin lovers across the county to try a variety of alcoholic spirits from around the world. The 2019 tour will add dessert gins to its line-up of around 20 brands for people to try.Sipsmith’s lemon drizzle gin, Wrecking Coast’s clotted cream selection and Solway’s sticky toffee tipple will be available to buy from the pier’s gin bar.There will also be a strawberries and cream drink to try, as well as a rhubarb, vanilla and meringue gin. The event will also feature live music, with sets from artists Oli Boorman and Emma Lease and Weston’s Britain’s Got Talent star Marvin The Jazzman.The venue will host the gin tour on Saturday at noon.Tickets, priced £15, are available at www.grandpier.co.ukThe event is for people aged 18 or over.
- Magayon Festival returns as May time tradition in Albay
- EDM festival returns to Pattaya
- French Film Festival returns on 18th year
- Annual Danish Film Festival returns to Manila
- We spent the weekend at one of America’s biggest electronic dance parties — here’s what happened
- 11 Reasons Why You Should Check Out Malaysia's Biggest Social Media Fest This Weekend
- Porac celebrates 12th Binulu Festival
- Canada's Worst Serial Rapist Is Coming Back To Malaysia This Weekend
- Chicken and egg festival celebrated in San Simon
- Rodgers ready to return for Packers
Gin festival returns to Weston this weekend have 268 words, post on www.thewestonmercury.co.uk at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.