(Placer County Sheriff’s Office via Facebook) GRANITE BAY, Calif. — Authorities say a pit bull fatally mauled a 1-year-old boy in an unprovoked attack in the child’s home. The Placer County Sheriff’s Office says the boy died in a “horrible tragedy” Friday in Granite Bay, which is about 25 miles northeast of Sacramento. Officials say deputies responded to the home around 3 p.m. Friday and rushed the child to the hospital, where he was pronounced dead. Authorities have not released the boy’s name. The dog was seized by Animal Control and detectives are investigating the fatality.
- Idaho sex offender arrested for 1981 murder of 6-year-old boy in California: police
- Man with HIV poses as police officer, sexually assaults 15-year-old girl in California: prosecutors
- 52-year-old woman attacked by stiletto-wielding co-worker on first day as exotic dancer
- Dwayne ‘The Rock’ Johnson sings ‘Happy Birthday’ to 100-year-old fan
- Two brothers, 17-year-old nabbed for history-sheeter’s murder
- Jury deliberations begin in trial of one of two men accused of killing 9-year-old Tyshawn Lee
- Jury deliberating for one of the men accused of revenge killing of a 9-year-old
- BRTS vehicle kills 50-year-old in Ahmedabad
- Alton Sterling's 18-Year-Old Son Accused of Raping 8-Year-Old Boy: Report
- Family of a three-year-old boy with brain cancer thanks the public
Dog kills 1-year-old in ‘unprovoked attack’ in California have 215 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 21, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.