The Detroit News Published 4:22 PM EDT Sep 13, 2019 Justin Rogers, John Niyo and Bob Wojnowski of The Detroit News offer their predictions on the outcome of Sunday’s Lions vs. Chargers game at Ford Field (1 p.m., CBS/760). ►Justin Rogers: Forgive me for not trusting the Lions’ offensive line. The group struggled in Arizona, left tackle Taylor Decker might not suit up, and the Chargers have one of the best pass-rushing tandems in the NFL. That’s enough to be the difference. Chargers 24, Lions 20 ►John Niyo: Among the positives that got lost in the fog of that fourth-quarter collapse in Arizona was the fact the Lions returned home relatively healthy. Their next few opponents can’t say the same, and they’d better capitalize on it. Facing another depleted secondary, Darrell Bevell and Matthew Stafford should be able to find some matchups to exploit. Lions 24, Chargers 20 ►Bob Wojnowski: Hey, it’s never too early for the Lions to be desperate. As poorly as they played late against Arizona, their offense was effective through three quarters and Matthew Stafford looked sharp. Now, to shake off the nasty taste of a tie, the Lions’ touted defensive line has to show up…. Read full this story
- Street named for Black civil rights activist whose group fought Detroit housing segregation
- Detroit School District Makes Connection to Minorities
- Real Heroes vs. Sports Heroes
- Making Rain, Weather Control and Predicting Wind Patterns
- Can Sharks Predict Future Hurricane Landfalls?
- Coral Reef Damage Predictions for 2006
- Drought Predictions for 2006
- 2006 Earthquake Prediction Trends
- New Orleans Prediction for Rebuilding in 2006
- Hurricane Season Starts Early in 2006 as Predicted
Detroit News predictions: Lions vs. Chargers have 272 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.