Cadillac unveiled its coming 2020 CT4 entry-level sedan in May in Detroit — but only in its top-of-the-line CT4-V performance dress. Today, GM’s luxury brand took to social media to offer some details on the tamer trim levels of the entry sedan that replaces the departed ATS. Cadillac says ordering will open for the car at the end of 2019 at prices still to be announced. Related: 2020 Cadillac CT4-V: Less Performance, More Affordable The brand seems to be mimicking the Europeans, who like to show you the performance AMG or M versions of a new car before coming along later to detail the less expensive civilian versions that more people will buy. You can get full details of the CT4-V via the related link above. In addition to the performance CT4-V, Cadillac said the CT4 will offer Luxury, Premium Luxury and Sport trim levels. It also announced that its Super Cruise hands-free driving system, which is being expanded to more roads, will become available on the CT4 at some point next year. Multiple Engine Choices The base engine will be a turbocharged 2.0-liter four-cylinder putting out 237 horsepower and 258 pounds-feet of torque and mated to an eight-speed automatic…. Read full this story
- Daily Drive-Thru: Cadillac drops a hint in Oscars ad, Peugeot and Citroen to return to U.S., ZL1 gets 1LE package, and more
- 2018 Cadillac Escalade: New 10- speed automatic is big on luxury
- Luna's Soul Food Sunday Joins Residents The Foreign Arm with Guest Cadillac Muzik
- Short Report: With the 2017 XT5, Cadillac takes level aim at Lexus and Lincoln
- Cadillac Escala concept has all the makings of a flagship sedan at Pebble Beach
- First Drive: The 2017 Cadillac CT6 Plug-In hybrid is a great value for a (very) select few
- Daily Drive-Thru: Feds probe Ford Explorers, Cadillac shakes up lineup, our 2018 TT RS Coupe review and more
- Ratings and Review: The 2017 Cadillac Escalade is still ballin’, but at what cost?
- Daily Drive-Thru: EPA chief says fuel economy announcement coming soon, Dodge drops latest Demon teaser, and more
- Pence praises Alabama's Redstone Arsenal, says Space Force coming by 2020
Cadillac Drops the Deets on Civilian CT4 for 2020 have 354 words, post on www.cars.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.