(RTC Camera) At least two people are dead after a fiery crash involving a car and a motorcycle Friday night in the Spring Valley area, Las Vegas police said. Officers were called about 7:25 p.m. to the crash at Flamingo Road and Duneville Street, east of Jones Boulevard, Metropolitan Police Department Lt. Jeff Clark said. The car caught on fire after the crash at the intersection. The motorcyclist was speeding and “driving recklessly” before the crash, Clark said. The Clark County Fire Department has put out the blaze. Further information about the crash or those who died was not immediately available. Flamingo will remain closed between Jones and Lindell Road “for multiple hours,” Clark said about 8:15 p.m. Contact Katelyn Newberg at [email protected] or 702-383-0240. Follow @k_newberg on Twitter.
- Small plane crashes northwest of Las Vegas
- Police discover $2M worth of meth, arrest Las Vegas suspect
- Las Vegas casino workers picketing in push for contract
- Cal Poly, Tennessee St. meet in Las Vegas
- 2 women indicted in Las Vegas body-in-concrete slaying case
- Rescue efforts are called off for three victims after small plane crash in mountain north of Las Vegas Valley is deemed 'not survivable'
- Las Vegas man convicted of killing girlfriend, her daughter
- Thousands of victims of Las Vegas mass shooting will share up to $800million settlement after agreement with owners of the casino where gunman opened fire
- Keeping up with the times: Las Vegas looks outside casinos to woo millennials
- Bumble couple who married on first date in Las Vegas divorce after just two months
At least 2 dead in 2-vehicle crash in central Las Vegas have 264 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.