The Black Mailbox between mile markers 29 and 30 along Nevada 375 (Christopher Lawrence/Las Vegas Review-Journal)The Extraterrestrial Highway marker where Nevada 318 splits off from Nevada 375 (Christopher Lawrence/Las Vegas Review-Journal)Pahranagat Lake Rest Area between mile markers 28 and 29 along U.S. 93 in Lincoln County (Christopher Lawrence/Las Vegas Review-Journal)The E-T- Fresh Jerky store along U.S. Route 93 has a freshly-painted sign and offers a variety of jerky, drinks, souvenirs and other supplies for those traveling about Hiko and Rachel for the upcoming Alienstock festival on Wednesday, Sept.11, 2019 in Rachel, Nevada. (L.E. Baskow/Las Vegas Review-Journal) @Left_Eye_ImagesThe Green Valley Grocery along U.S. Route 93 offers gas, supplies and an ATM for those traveling to Hiko and Rachel for the upcoming Alienstock festival on Tuesday, Aug. 27, 2019, in Ash Springs. (L.E. Baskow/Las Vegas Review-Journal) @Left_Eye_Images It may not be the loneliest road in America. That distinction belongs to U.S. Highway 50, which serves as a sort of equator for Nevada. But the journey to Rachel along U.S. Highway 93 and state Route 375, aka the Extraterrestrial Highway, could be considered its marginally more vibrant cousin. The long, straight stretches of two-lane highway that unfold ahead of you for miles can… Read full this story
- 'Storm Area 51' creator leaves alien-themed festival in shakeup over safety concerns, fear of 'Fyre Fest 2.0'
- Las Vegas casinos The Venetian and Palazzo are set to reopen in June but will continue paying staff until then and test employees for coronavirus before they return to work
- CIA Declassifies Mysterious ‘Area 51’ as Spy Plane Testing Site
- PICTURED: Las Vegas casino floor with plastic barriers between slot machines and foot markers at gaming tables to ensure people stand apart as venues prepare to reopen
- Can the Las Vegas Raiders replace the fanaticism of the Black Hole?
- Ready to roll! Las Vegas casinos will disinfect dice and install thermal-imaging cameras to detect body temperatures as Nevada’s governor sets June 4 as a tentative date to relaunch the city’s gambling industry
- Viva Las Vegas! Sin City's casinos could reopen by June 4 after 11 weeks of lockdown, says Nevada's Governor Steve Sisolak
- US Air Force Thunderbirds perform 'aerial salute' to honor healthcare workers, first responders and other essential staff in Las Vegas Valley hospitals
- Disinfected dice: Las Vegas casinos getting ready to roll
- Las Vegas Coming Back To Life, As State Approves UFC Events, Boxing Matches And Casinos For Reopening Dates
Area 51 or bust: Seeing the sights between Las Vegas and Rachel have 408 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at September 12, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.