Ryan Reavis, 36, of Lake Havasu City, Arizona, was charged with a series of drugs and weapons offenses, including possession of marijuana, prescription drugs and drug paraphernalia.
He was arrested Monday after FBI and Drug Enforcement Administration agents searched a home in Lake Havasu City and found a physician’s prescription pad, prescription pills, marijuana and drug paraphernalia, police said in a statement. In addition, a 9mm pistol, two shotguns, a personally manufactured firearm suppressor, and large amounts of ammunition were also seized inside the residence.
Reavis was held on a $50,000 cash-only bond. It’s unclear whether he has an attorney.
Lake Havasu City is in western Arizona about 200 miles from Phoenix.
Another arrest weeks earlier
Earlier this month, a California man was arrested for allegedly giving the rapper drugs laced with fentanyl days before his death, the DEA said.
Cameron James Pettit, 23, agreed to sell Miller oxycodone pills, as well as cocaine and Xanax, authorities said. Two days later,
last year, the rapper whose given name was Malcolm James McCormick was found dead.
Pettit lived in the Hollywood Hills neighborhood in Los Angeles, and allegedly gave Miller counterfeit oxycodone pills that contained fentanyl, “a powerful synthetic opioid that is 50 times more potent than heroin,” the DEA said in a statement. Authorities believe Miller snorted those pills prior to his death.
In November, the Los Angeles County medical examiner determined the 26-year-old rapper died from “mixed drug toxicity.” The drugs in his system included fentanyl, cocaine and ethanol,
At the time, investigators said there are two people responsible for supplying Miller with narcotics.
Pettit has been charged with one count of distribution of a controlled substance. It’s unclear whether he has an attorney.
If convicted on the drug trafficking charge, he faces a maximum sentence of 20 years in federal prison.
- Man Arrested For Selling Fentanyl To Rapper Mac Miller Days Before His Death
- Man to plead guilty in rapper Mac Miller's drug death
- Man to plead guilty in rapper Mac Miller’s drug death
- Mac Miller Overdosed On Fentanyl, Coke And Alcohol
- Cameron James Pettit arrested for allegedly selling fentanyl-laced drugs to Mac Miller before his death
- Ryan Reavis Agrees To Plead Guilty To Charge Connected To Mac Miller’s Overdose Death
- Man who supplied fentanyl-laced pills to Mac Miller's drug dealer to plead guilty
- Man who dealt the fentanyl that killed Mac Miller to plead guilty to distributing drug
- Ryan Reavis Agrees To Plead Guilty For Role In Mac Miller’s Fatal Overdose
- When did Mac Miller die and what was his cause of death?
- Mac Miller Tribute Planned For Greek Theatre, Will Benefit Late Rapper’s Charity
- Arizona Man Pleads Guilty to Supplying Fentanyl that Killed Mac Miller
- Drug Dealer Agrees to Plead Guilty in Connection to Mac Miller OD Death
- Arizona man agrees to plead guilty to supplying Mac Miller with fentanyl-laced counterfeit pills
- 2nd Man in Mac Miller Overdose Case Pleads Guilty to Distributing Fentanyl
- Young Dolph's family shares pain of losing rapper following his death aged 36
- Protesters in Barcelona hurl Molotov cocktails and set cop van on fire as thousands demand release of arrested rapper
- Man indicted in June shooting death of young woman on College Drive
A second man has been arrested in rapper Mac Miller's death have 523 words, post on rss.cnn.com at September 27, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.