Audi introduced an assortment of models at the Frankfurt Motor Show, but the company also teased the 2020 e-tron Sportback. Shown briefly during the automaker’s presentation, the e-tron Sportback will debut in Los Angeles on November 19th. Unsurprisingly, that date just happens to coincide with Los Angeles Auto Show. Previewed by the 2017 e-tron Sportback concept, the production model will follow in the footsteps of the standard e-tron but adopt a more coupe-like appearance. Also Read: 2020 Audi E-Tron Sportback – We Uncover The New Electric Crossover Coupe Rendering credit: Josh Byrnes for Carscoops The powertrain should carryover, so we can expect two electric motors that produce a combined output of 355 hp (265 kW / 360 PS). There should also be a so-called “Boost Mode” which increases the output to 402 hp (300 kW / 408 PS). When the latter mode is selected, the standard e-tron can accelerate from 0-60 mph (0-96 km/h) in 5.5 seconds. Of course, we can also expect a slightly disappointing range of around 204 miles (328 km). That’s less than many modern electric vehicles, but the e-tron features a fast changing system which enables the crossover to be given approximately 54 miles (87 km) of… Read full this story
- The Audi E-Tron Sportback Is Even More Of Audi's Electric Future
- The 2016 Audi A3 Sportback E-Tron Is A Fun Hybrid Oddball, But Who's Going To Buy One?
- The 2019 Audi A7 Sportback Looks Good And Goes More High-Tech Than Ever
- This Is What The Audi TT Sportback Concept Will Look Like
- 2019 Audi A7 Sportback makes its US debut at the Detroit Auto Show
- Audi Trolls Tesla With Billboard For Upcoming 'Musk-Have' Electric e-Tron Sportback
- The Audi S5 Sportback Is The Weird Audi Coupe-Thing For The Slightly Less Wealthy
- Here's How Much Space You Get In The Beetleized Audi TT Sportback
- Hybrid racer: Audi A3 Sportback e-tron hitting Australia in March
- 2015 Audi RS3 Sportback: A 362 HP Five-Cylinder Demon Hatchback
2020 Audi E-Tron Sportback Teased, Debuts November 19th have 314 words, post on www.carscoops.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.