The 2019 Nissan Armada is a full-size SUV that competes directly with rivals like the Chevrolet Tahoe and Suburban, Ford Expedition, GMC Yukon and Toyota Sequoia. In higher trim levels, the Armada turns into a luxurious cruiser with seating for up to eight onboard. Choosing the optional captain’s chairs, like those fitted to the test vehicle we drove for our comprehensive review of the Armada, brings the total seating count to seven occupants. Related: 2019 Nissan Armada Review: A Friendly Big Fella With Some Rough Edges When equipped with nearly every available option, as our review car was in the range-topping Platinum Reserve trim, you might find that this Nissan can be a palatable, less pricey alternative to luxury-branded models including the Lincoln Navigator, Cadillac Escalade and Lexus LX 570. Thanks to its strong V-8 engine and ample towing capacity, the Armada can be a willing work tool when you need it, too. The cabin is filled with quality trim, though interior tech features are something of a grab bag between modern and outmoded. You can find our complete review of the 2019 Nissan Armada by Cars.com’s Fred Meier via the related link above. For a quicker rundown of our… Read full this story
- Election results 2019: Five big things on Boris Johnson's to-do list
- General election 2019: What's it like to lose your seat as an MP?
- Best 17 Netflix shows to watch in 2019 - from Stranger Things to Russian Doll
- Who won X Factor: The Band 2019? Girl band Real Like You crowned winners
- Which 2019 NHL playoff teams are in danger of missing this season?
- General election 2019: How Dennis Skinner lost his Bolsover seat
- Election results 2019: Which party got the most votes... and other questions
- General election 2019: What happens after the results?
- General election 2019: Your questions on climate change and the environment
- General election 2019: What happens at the counts?
2019 Nissan Armada: 8 Things We Like (and 4 Not So Much) have 312 words, post on www.cars.com at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.