The opening days of Frankfurt’s big show have wrapped up. What did our team, both on the ground and back at headquarters, think of the unveilings? Read on. Best production car: Defender, ID.3, TaycanFor me it’s a dead heat. It goes to both the Land Rover Defender, the Volkswagen ID.3 and the Porsche Taycan. Often applause after a reveal at a motor show stand is just a polite thing to do before moving on to the next stand.At the Land Rover stand, adventurer Kenton Cool scaled a vertical rock wall that gradually descended to become a 44.5 degree bridge between the top of the Land Rover stand and the bottom. He then climbed into an all-new Defender 90 and drove down this incredible rock wall parking the vehicle in front of the crowd. The crowd erupted with applause and cheering, not believing what they had just seen. A seriously cool display and a seriously cool new car.The Porsche Taycan redefines what it means to have an electric car that doubles as a performance car. No power degradation and a pretty spiffy Nurburgring lap time (that could be challenged shortly by Tesla) combine to make one heck of a desirable electric… Read full this story
- Tribeca 2019 Full Lineup Hits
- Golden Globes 2019: Power couples hit the carpet
- Grammys 2019: Power couples hit the red carpet
- Sullivan Motors offers 16% below MSRP on 2019 GMC Acadia models
- Sullivan Motors Offers 9% Under MSRP on 2019 GMC Yukon Models
- The Sullivan Motors dealership now offers the 2020 Buick Enclave
- Frankfurt trains halted because of police deployment
- These will be the hottest new cars of the Geneva Motor Show 2019
- Who are the Oscars 2019 Best Supporting Actress nominees and what are the latest odds on who will win?
- Oscars 2019: Olivia Colman leaves fans baffled after calling Emma Stone ‘Emily’ – but it’s actually her REAL name
2019 Frankfurt motor show: Hits and misses have 311 words, post on www.caradvice.com.au at September 13, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.