Matt Brown celebrates after defeating Tim Means during their welterweight mixed martial arts bout at UFC 189 Saturday, July 11, 2015, in Las Vegas. (AP Photo/John Locher) UFC veteran Matt Brown will return to the cage Dec. 14 at T-Mobile Arena. Brown will face Matt Saunders in a welterweight bout at UFC 245, officials confirmed to the Review-Journal on Friday. Brown, 38, has not fought since November 2017 when he knocked out Diego Sanchez to snap a three-fight losing streak. He was scheduled to fight Carlos Condit in April 2018, but had to withdraw because of a torn ACL. Saunders has lost three straight and five of six. He’s coming off a knockout loss to Takashi Sato in April. UFC 245 includes a women’s bantamweight title bout between former featherweight champion Germaine de Randamie and current bantamweight and featherweight champ Amanda Nunes. More MMA: Follow at CoveringTheCage.com and @RJ_Sports on Twitter. Contact Adam Hill at [email protected] Follow @AdamHillLVRJ on Twitter.
- How Inexpensive Are Cheap Las Vegas Hotel Rooms?
- Play Golf With Michael Jordan, Celine Dion, Greg Maddux Or Other Celebs In Las Vegas
- A Virtual Tour of the Las Vegas Strip
- Las Vegas Golf Courses Designed By Golf's Biggest Names
- Jackpot Ideas For Your Las Vegas Wedding Video
- Las Vegas Stage Show
- Has Las Vegas Deserted the Family?
- Got a House For Sale in Las Vegas, NV Anticipating Buying Another?
- Cheap Car Insurance in Las Vegas, Nevada
- Find a Las Vegas Foreclosure Listing
Welterweight veteran Matt Brown added to UFC 245 in Las Vegas have 247 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at August 23, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.