PUBLISHED: 15:15 14 August 2019 | UPDATED: 15:15 14 August 2019 The BA flight is mapped doing loops around Norwich. Picture: FlightRadar24 FlightRadar24 A British Airways flight has raised questions after it was spotted circling around Norwich. The holiday provider does not usually fly into or out of the Norfolk airport. The Embraer plane took off from London City Airport at 10.32 am and was in the airspace above Norwich by 11.02am. You may also want to watch: MORE: Commuters set to pay hundreds more as rail fares riseIt then did four loops over the city centre, going from Little Plumstead then west over to Easton. This journey took around 50 minutes before landing. At 12.55pm the flight then took off again, travelling back to London for an arrival time of 1.32pm. BA have since confirmed that this was a training flight, one of a number recorded in Norfolk in recent weeks. A Virgin Atlantic Boeing 747 flight was seen circling Norwich back in January, flying over Kent before doing loops around the city. It then through back to London Gatwick airport.
- Blue Sky Science: How do planes fly?
- Putin Blames Ukraine For MH17 For Failing To Stop Planes Flying Over Conflict Zone
- Airline Crew Member Falls Off Plane While Preparing For Takeoff, Hospitalized
- Watch: Small plane makes emergency landing onto US road
- A safer way to fly? New technology enables a plane to land itself
- Russia Searches for U.S. Plane That Vanished Mysteriously in World War Two
- Mechanic, 29, who ‘hijacked’ plane jokes with Seattle air traffic control moments before crashing into island
- Flight attendant shares horror stories about plane travel - revealing why you should NEVER order hot drinks, avoid asking staff to help with luggage, and always bring your own pillow
- Airline Pilot Allegedly Tried to Fly Plane While Four Times Over the Legal Alcohol Limit
- Pilot Crashed Stolen Plane Into Clubhouse To Try Kill Wife, Died Himself
This is why a plane is flying in circles around Norwich have 315 words, post on www.edp24.co.uk at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.