In 2018, the debut season for the Americas Rallycross series, ARX, appeared three times with its better-known overseas counterpart, the FIA World Rallycross Championship. This year, just once: The Equipe GP3R Rallycross Mondial Du Canada at Trois-Rivieres in Quebec, held last weekend, featured ARX in its fourth round of competition at its third venue of the season – the kickoff was at Mid-Ohio, followed by a two-round weekend at Gateway in Illinois, just east of St. Louis. ARX teamed at Trois-Rivieres for the only 2019 North American appearance for WRX – last year, the series hosted the ARX debut at Silverstone in England, and paired with ARX at Trois-Rivieres, then on the last weekend of September at Circuit of the Americas in Austin, Texas.
- "21 Jump Street" vaults to top of North America box office
- "The Grey" leads weekend North America box office
- Ice Age beats Spider-Man to top North America box office
- "The Lion King 3-D" reigns at North America box office for two straight weekends
- "Skyfall" storms North America box office with nearly 90 mln USD opening
- "Despicable Me 2" ranked atop North America box office race
- "The Lion King 3-D" debuts as number one in North America box office
- "Sherlock Holmes 2" opened atop North America box office to lead a slow weekend
- Captain America beat Harry Potter to be No. 1 at North America box office
- "Paranormal Activity 2" opens on top of North America box office
North America’s biggest rallycross weekend a success have 242 words, post on autoweek.com at August 7, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.