Volkswagen has officially announced the unveiling of its new logo which will be in tandem with its new motto, ‘New Volkswagen’ at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. Also, the new ID.3 is set for its world premiere, confirmed Ralf Brandstatter, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars. After the Beetle and the Golf, the ID.3 will usher in a new era of Volkswagen’s electric, fully connected and balance sheet carbon-neutral vehicles. “The IAA in Frankfurt will be a pivotal moment in the strategic reorientation of the Volkswagen brand. The results of our work will become visible with the ID.3 and the new brand design,” Ralf Added.
“Volkswagen has taken and implemented bold decisions in almost all areas of its activities. The
- City of N.O. to 'City of Yes': Cantrell's New Orleans logo debuts
- Ford Announces It Will Skip The 2019 Geneva Motor Show
- New York developer unveils luxe River Oaks tower
- New affordable housing unveiled in White River Jct.
- Production and Pricing Update on the Two New Exterior Colors for 2019 Corvettes
- Dodge Unveils 2019 Challenger SRT Redeye
- IHOP's new “IHOb” logo looks like a tampon brand
- New F1 logo “bears a striking resemblance”
- New Volkswagen Golf R-Line Unveiled at the Malaysia Autoshow 2018
- Carolina on Its Mind: Volvo Unveils 2019 S60, Pricing at First U.S. Plant