Volkswagen has officially announced the unveiling of its new logo which will be in tandem with its new motto, ‘New Volkswagen’ at the 2019 Frankfurt Motor Show. Also, the new ID.3 is set for its world premiere, confirmed Ralf Brandstatter, Chief Operating Officer (COO) of the Volkswagen Passenger Cars. After the Beetle and the Golf, the ID.3 will usher in a new era of Volkswagen’s electric, fully connected and balance sheet carbon-neutral vehicles. “The IAA in Frankfurt will be a pivotal moment in the strategic reorientation of the Volkswagen brand. The results of our work will become visible with the ID.3 and the new brand design,” Ralf Added.
“Volkswagen has taken and implemented bold decisions in almost all areas of its activities. The
- The Best And Worst Things At The Frankfurt Motor Show
- Everything You Need To Know From The Frankfurt Motor Show, Day One
- BMW May Have Leaked The i5 Before The Frankfurt Motor Show
- Top 10 car tech innovations at the Frankfurt Motor Show 2013
- Singtel unveils new corporate logo, customer service enhancements
- We Fixed IndyCar's New Uninspiring Logo
- Wait a Second. Why Is the New IHOP Logo Crying?
- I've lived a day with the new Yahoo logo, and I'm going crazy
- I Do Not Like What The New Volkswagen Arteon Makes My Mouth Do
- Porsche's Matthias Müller Confirmed As New Volkswagen CEO; VW U.S. CEO Keeps Job