Chris Solari Detroit Free Press Published 6:00 AM EDT Aug 10, 2019 EAST LANSING — Any good back-to-school checklist details the essentials. This week’s revival of the Michigan State mailbag is no different. Questions about the offense? Check. A chance to glow about the defense? Check. Wondering what’s next, even before this season starts? Yep, another check. So three weeks ahead of the return of Spartans football on Aug. 30 against Tulsa (7 p.m., FS1), let’s answer some Twitter questions about all of the above. Is Brian Lewerke truly healthy? Have you seen him throw with velocity yet in fall camp? – @SaleemSiddiqi1 Got a lot of how-do-they-look personnel questions, so it is important to understand the media has only seen 20 minutes of one practice – and much of that time was the players loosening up and stretching. So I can tell you all about the latest in calisthenics a little better than giving the full roster an eye-test. That said, Lewerke was throwing from a number of different angles and body positions in warmups and did not show any signs of pain in the time we were there. He has said his right arm feels 100%, but he… Read full this story
- Michigan Wolverines football mailbag: Is Jim Harbaugh too stubborn with run-heavy approach?
- Michigan State Probably Shouldn't Exist, But It Does And It's Very Good
- Michigan State Reinstates Linebacker Who Called His Teammate The N-Word
- Ex-Michigan State University Football Players Avoid Jail in Sex Assault Case
- Former Michigan State Trooper Charged With Murder in the Death of 15-Year-Old Damon Grimes
- Michigan State University Receives Almost $1,500,000 to Create Online Slavery Database
- Former Michigan State Gymnastics Coach Kathie Klages Charged With Lying To Investigators
- Michigan State Police are cracking down on 'Move Over' enforcement
- Michigan State Finally Tearing Down 113-Year-Old Morrill Hall
- Michigan State’s Khari Willis will be featured speaker at Big Ten Kickoff
Michigan State football mailbag: How they look at QB, RB have 314 words, post on eu.freep.com at August 1, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.