Las Vegas Aces’ Liz Cambage shoots around Dallas Wings’ Theresa Plaisance (55) during the first half of a WNBA basketball game at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas on Tuesday, July 30, 2019. (Chase Stevens/Las Vegas Review-Journal) @csstevensphoto Liz Cambage scored a season-high 28 points, but the Aces struggled to execute in the fourth quarter and lost 87-84 to the Chicago Sky on Friday night at Mandalay Bay Events Center. Sugar Rodgers made four 3-pointers and scored 14 points for Las Vegas (15-9). This is a developing story. Check back for updates. Contact reporter Sam Gordon at [email protected] Follow @BySamGordon on Twitter.
- Late Night Responds to the Las Vegas Shooting With a Desperate Call for Legitimate Gun Control
- Over 500 Employees at Trump’s Las Vegas Hotel Have Been Laid Off Amid Coronavirus
- Las Vegas, US coronavirus closures mirror 1918 pandemic
- 'I won't be alive to work' - Las Vegas union wants sick leave, quarantine pay
- Roy Horn of Las Vegas's famous Siegfried and Roy act dies from Covid-19
- Tiger King creators at work on new doc exploring 2003 tiger attack that ended Siegfried & Roy's stalwart Las Vegas show ... following Roy's recent death from COVID-19
- ‘Without All The Bells And Whistles’: Las Vegas Casinos, Hotels Prepare To Reopen
- Bryan Edwards is a steal for Las Vegas Raiders, says analyst
- Preparing the palace: How an iconic Las Vegas casino plans to conquer Covid-19
- Las Vegas Mayor Who Offered Her City as Coronavirus 'Control Group' Faces Recall Petition Filed by Poker Pro
Las Vegas Aces fold late in 87-84 loss to Chicago Sky have 253 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at August 9, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.