If you were to line up most of the market’s premium compact SUVs, remove their badges and have non-car enthusiasts tell you the brand of each vehicle, we have an inkling many would struggle to identify one from the other. This isn’t to say they all look alike. They don’t (at least not to our eyes), but do demonstrates how uninspiring the designs of most compact SUVs are. They don’t spark your imagination. They don’t make your palms start sweating and they don’t get your heart racing when stationary. Thankfully, the Jaguar E-Pace is a little different. Stylish, yes, but is there substance too? The British carmaker’s first crack at a compact SUV has delivered what I believe is the best-looking vehicle in the segment. Not only does it look drastically different than any of its competitors, but it is easily identifiable as a Jaguar, even if you were to remove the badge. However, once you strip away the sexy skin you’ll be left with a vehicle which, while good, has a number of shortcomings. Jaguar Australia handed us the keys to a 2019 E-Pace SE D240 in Fuji White for a week of testing. I deliberately organized to pick… Read full this story
- We drove an $87,000 Jaguar I-PACE electric SUV to see if it's really ready to take on Tesla, Mercedes, and Audi — here's the verdict
- We drove the $87,000 Jaguar I-Pace to see if it's ready to challenge electric SUVs from Tesla, Mercedes, and Audi — here's the verdict
- We drove an $87,000 Jaguar I-PACE to see how it compares to a $57,500 Tesla Model 3 and a $150,000 Model X. Here's the verdict.
- The 7 models shortlisted for Car of the Year. Which gets your vote?
- Alphabet Inc. (GOOGL) Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Is Tesla's most formidable challenger... this vacuum cleaner manufacturer?
- Will Google's Parent Company Alphabet Earnings Beat Expectations Again?
Driven: 2019 Jaguar E-Pace Has Great Looks have 323 words, post on www.carscoops.com at August 14, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.