The Plymouth Reliant was the #1 passenger car in Canada in 1984.
22/08/2019 update: Now with annual All-brands and All-models ranking for 1991 to 2009 (9 new and 7 updated articles).
The direct links to 28 Historical articles are below.
We can now share with you three full decades of complete sales data for Canada, instantly leaping to one of the most detailed Historical Datasets on the site. We start in 1984 with spotty data all the way to 1990, then All-models and All-brands are available from 1991 onwards. Complete monthly rankings start in April 2011 with no interruption since.
The Hyundai Pony was the best-selling passenger car in Canada in 1985.
The Hyundai Pony managed the outstanding feat of becoming the best-selling passenger car in the country as early as 1985, a time when South Korean models were nowhere to be seen in most parts of the world. Then the Chevrolet Cavalier was the best-selling vehicle in the country from 1990 to 1993, before the Dodge Caravan took control in 1994.
The Honda Civic was the best-selling vehicle in Canada in 2008.
Rediscover forgotten nameplates like the Plymouth Reliant, best-selling Passenger Car in 1984, the Dodge Aries, Oldsmobile Toronado, Pontiac 6000, Mercury Topaz, Ford Aerostar (#3 Truck in 1990), Pontiac Sunbird and Dodge Neon.
Canada Historical Data:
- Financial Charting Data Available in All Formats
- Measuring the Business Value of Project Data
- How to Choose a Trade Data Provider
- Online Secure Data Backup - A Business Necessity
- Best Available Rates - Putting Together an Alternative Accommodation Strategy
- How to Rescue Data From Your Damaged Hard Drive
- Stock Quote Data Sold Here
- The Importance of Data Security
- Can Data Be Recovered From an Erased Hard Disk Drive?
- PC Data Recovery Software