The TVS Apache RR 310 Special Edition, which debuted at the Feria 2 Ruedas in Colombia this year, could be launched in India, claims a new report.
In terms of styling, the TVS Apache RR 310 Special Edition packs different graphics than the standard bike. The model uses the matte black paint – a colour option that was recently discontinued from the Indian market and replaced by Phantom Black – and features unique livery. The white and pink graphics are visible on the fairing, front fender, fuel tank and the rear panel.
The model which was displayed at the Feria 2 Ruedas was equipped with an A-RT sticker that stands for Anti-Reverse Torque slipper clutch technology. The feature was introduced with the 2019 Apache RR 310 in the Indian market.
Mechanical specifications are identical to the standard Apache RR 310. Thus, the special edition model draws power from a 312 cc reverse inclined, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, 4-valve, fuel-injected engine that produces 34 PS at 9,700 rpm and 27.3 Nm of max torque at 7,700 rpm. This engine is linked to a six-speed transmission with an assist/slipper clutch. In terms of performance, the bike accelerates to 60 km/h in 2.92 seconds and to 100 km/h in 7.17 seconds. TVS claims a top speed of 160 km/h on the Apache RR 310.
A 300 mm single front disc and a 240 mm single rear disc, with wave-type rotors, continue to offer the stopping power. The safety net of dual-channel ABS is standard. Premium suspension hardware includes inverted telescopic front forks and a monoshock at the rear. Other elements on the flagship TVS product include twin LED projector headlights, LED tail lamp and LED blinkers, fully-digital instrument console and a tri-colour sticker on the windscreen.
If TVS plans to introduce a special edition model of the Apache RR 310 or any other product from its portfolio, it will likely do so ahead of the festive season to boost the sales further.
In other updates, TVS launched the Ethanol-powered Apache RTR 200 Fi E100 in the Indian market at an ex-showroom price of INR 1.20 lakh. The Apache RTR 200 Fi E100 costs approximately INR 9,000 more than the petrol-powered variant of the 200 cc model.
- Mercedes-Benz VN about to reveal special edition of E-Class in Vietnam
- BrandLaureate Special Edition World Awards launched in Vietnam
- Special editions of four world classic literary works debut
- UNESCO special envoy arrives in Cambodia
- Mercedes AMG C63 S Edition 1 and G500 Edition 35 to be featured at VMS 2015
- "Viet Nam" makes it to the India's international book fair
- BMW releases new special 5-Series in Vietnam
- Vietnam attends charitable fair in India
- Official TV channel to disseminate national defence cause
- Egyptian TV channel broadcasts Viet Nam's culture