Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department (Las Vegas Review-Journal/File) SWAT officers and crisis negotiators were working a barricade situation midday Tuesday in the southwest Las Vegas Valley. Metropolitan Police Department officers began a stakeout about 7:15 a.m. on the 9700 block of Fox Estate Street, near West Silverado Ranch and South Decatur boulevards, police said. The call turned into a barricade situation, and SWAT and negotiators responded. No further information was immediately available. This is a developing story. Check back for updates. Contact Mike Shoro at [email protected] or 702-387-5290. Follow @mike_shoro on Twitter.
- Las Vegas police officer who 'froze' during 2017 massacre fired by department
- Man dies, driver arrested after a crash in North Las Vegas
- 'I need help. Mom punched me in the mouth': Las Vegas judge is charged with domestic battery for 'assaulting her 18-year-old son'
- Woman caught frolicking NAKED in Las Vegas' iconic Caesar's Palace Trevi fountain
- EXCLUSIVE: 'You don't settle when you're telling the truth.' Jussie Smollett tries to keep a low profile as he arrives in Las Vegas to meet up with Janet Jackson, insisting on his innocence in 'hoax' hate attack
- Groom claims friend 'disappeared with £10,000 stag do fund' days before they were due to fly to Las Vegas
- Pennsylvania man 'lured his girlfriend to the Nevada desert by telling her they were going to Las Vegas to look for a new home, bound her hands and feet with zip-ties, suffocated her and dumped her body'
- Oops! Autonomous robot struck and 'killed' by a self-driving Tesla in Las Vegas ahead of CES
- Groom who claims best man nicked Las Vegas stag funds enjoys Cardiff bender instead
- Las Vegas: Where to go and what to see for the ultimate girls' weekend away
Las Vegas police call in SWAT after stakeout becomes a standoff have 293 words, post on www.reviewjournal.com at July 16, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.