Business Tesla Inc shares rose almost 3per cent in early trade on Wednesday, with analysts still divided on the electric-car maker’s chances of meeting delivery and production targets in the months ahead, after comments by Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk at an annual shareholder meeting. 12 Jun 2019 07:05PM Bookmark REUTERS: Tesla Inc shares rose almost 3per cent in early trade on Wednesday, with analysts still divided on the electric-car maker’s chances of meeting delivery and production targets in the months ahead, after comments by Chief Executive Officer Elon Musk at an annual shareholder meeting.Musk told shareholders on Tuesday that Tesla was on track to hit its volume production goal for the end of this year and had “a decent shot at a record quarter on every level”.A 31per cent fall in first-quarter deliveries stirred concern among investors over the appetite for Tesla’s Model 3 sedans and its cashflow as it invests to ramp-up output and get cars out to customers on time.Tesla has said previously it plans to deliver 90,000 to 100,000 vehicles to customers in the second quarter, up from 63,000 vehicles in the first. Musk said it was on course to deliver a targeted 360,000 to 400,000… Read full this story
- 'Please sell our stock': Elon Musk clashes with Wall Street during epic earnings call
- Here is what Uber needs to do to win over Wall Street
- GOLDMAN SACHS: Here's what Wall Street is getting wrong about Netflix (NFLX)
- Netflix is climbing after a Wall Street analyst says to buy the dip because of growth in India (NFLX)
- Markets Right Now: Stocks edge mostly higher on Wall Street
- Millions Sent Back To Malaysia In Wolf Of Wall Street Case
- Markets Right Now: Indexes rise slightly on Wall Street
- Netflix Continues Wall Street Rally After Big Night at Golden Globes
- Netflix Earnings Preview: Wall Street Looks for Record Subscriber Growth (Again)
- Jazz artist explores family history in 'Black Wall Street'
Wall Street split on Tesla 2019 delivery promises have 326 words, post on www.channelnewsasia.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.