By Allen Trieu Special to The Detroit News Published 4:56 PM EDT Jun 25, 2019 Michigan’s 2020 recruiting class grew by six this week, at least publicly. The Wolverines also positioned themselves highly with several other top targets who were on campus for a visit, and the hints on social media suggest there are more verbal commits who simply have yet to publicly announce their intentions. Of the new additions, Jordan Morant of New Jersey is the highest ranked. He comes in as the No. 1 safety in the country on 247Sports. “I really love the coaching staff,” Morant said. “I have to be coached by them. They are from Jersey and there are a lot of New Jersey people there. I feel really comfortable there, plus the tradition is crazy.” Morant said the coaching staff has talked to him about playing viper and cornerback as well if need be, but that viper spot appears to currently belong to William Mohan of Brooklyn (N.Y.) Erasmus Hall, who also made his verbal commitment over the weekend. Mohan’s 6-foot-1, 196-pound frame and hard-hitting style make him a good fit at that spot. Since Jim Harbaugh took over at Michigan, and especially since… Read full this story
- Details begin to emerge from death of college football 'superfan' Big Lee
- Enjoy big-screen Ultra HD on a budget with 55-inch Sceptre 4K TV, now $310
- Former Ohio State University football coach Earle Bruce dies at 87
- What is Big Data? Everything you need to know
- Michigan middle school football coach was convicted drug dealer and hired anyway
- Here's A Gift Guide For Wolverine! Snikty Snikty Snoin Snikt Snikt!
- Viktor Orbán’s reckless football obsession
- Michigan State and Nassar victims reach $500 million settlement
- 10 ways to improve efficiency as a recruiter to get ahead
- ESPN to air most college football bowl games on Xbox Live
Michigan Wolverines football enjoys big recruiting run have 312 words, post on eu.detroitnews.com at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.