Alpine has released some images on social media of what is likely a more powerful A110 sports car set to be revealed at Le Mans this weekend. The new model will act as a rival to the more potent Porsche 718 Cayman S, Audi TT S and the brand new, resurrected Toyota Supra. However, it’s anticipated to have more of a track focus than those cars. Related Posts Alpine Announce Hardcore Racing A110 Cup Car Is Happening Aug 2, 2017 According to Autocar, this version will use the same turbocharged 1.8-litre four-cylinder petrol engine as the new Renault Megane RS, with respective power and torque figures of 296 hp (220 kW) and 400 Nm. Like the current car, it will feed its power to the rear wheels via a seven-speed dual-clutch gearbox. Sadly the Alpine is not available in South Africa.
- Walk this way: Expansion plans revealed for Saigon's popular pedestrian zone
- Dream weekend at Cloud Lake eco-tourist site
- Malaysia: Opposition coalition to reveal PM candidate this weekend
- New VTV3 talk show Rubikcube 8 looks to spice up the weekend
- Hype marks weekend's Vietnam National Cup football finale
- World oil prices stable before holiday weekend
- Top 3 American Idol revealed
- Spielberg, Ang Lee tipped as Oscar nods revealed
- Caves reveal astonishing natural beauty
- My captivity in Ukraine reveals when amateurs succumb to hatred
Meaner Alpine A110 To Be Revealed This Weekend have 219 words, post on www.zero2turbo.com at June 12, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.