Katie Walsh, Tribune News Service Published 5:23 PM EDT Jun 25, 2019 It’s easy to scoff at another killer doll film in the franchise launched by “The Conjuring” back in 2013, but the spooky movie series is stealthily successful and always steadily consistent. “Annabelle Comes Home,” the third “Annabelle” film and the directorial debut of writer Gary Dauberman, could actually be the best in the trilogy. Dauberman is author of the scripts for all three “Annabelle” movies, as well as screenplays for “The Nun” and the 2017 reboot of “It.” He’s an obvious choice to take on “Annabelle Comes Home,” which dives deep into the case history of paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren (Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga) through an ingenious conceit. While Ed and Lorraine head out on assignment, their daughter, Judy (Mckenna Grace), remains at home with her babysitter, Mary Ellen (Madison Iseman), whose meddling friend Daniela (Katie Sarife) makes her way into the room of cursed and haunted objects the Warrens keep under lock and key. Daniela’s objective is to find closure with the spirit of her dead father, but she’s not ready to face the menacing Annabelle. Although Judy warns her against it, it’s too… Read full this story
- Good Samaritan who found lost wallet alerted its owner by paying 1p into his bank account multiple times - each with a snippet of a message saying 'I found your wallet in the road' and a phone number to ring
- Touching tradition raises cancer care funds
- 'Knowing of you has touched my life'
- Ed Sheeran watches from the sideline as wife Cherry Seaborn suffers a nasty fall after a dramatic tackle during a hockey match
- Tears as last ever scheduled Thomas Cook flight touches down
- Portsmouth v Southampton: It'll be intense, it may be nasty
- Mozambique bracing for ‘ill-tempered and nasty’ election
- Have you Lost Touch with your Hunger Signals?
- Networking to find jobs with people you've lost touch with
- Get In Touch With Locksmiths For Your Security Needs
Annabelle’s back and she hasn’t lost her nasty touch have 337 words, post on eu.freep.com at June 25, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.