Hong Kong (CNN Business)The United States has escalated its trade war with China, hiking tariffs on $200 billion worth of Chinese exports hours after trade talks held in Washington failed to produce a breakthrough.
- How damaging is the Huawei row for the US and China?
- Sterling continues to SLIDE against the euro and dollar after MPs rejected Boris Johnson's key timetable vote on Britain leaving Europe... raising the prospect of a general election
- This Key Battery Metal Is Set To Soar By 250%
- Edited Transcript of AVY earnings conference call or presentation 23-Oct-19 5:00pm GMT
- Will Uncle Sam gatecrash the much-awaited party on Dalal Street?
- VIETNAM BUSINESS NEWS HEADLINES OCTOBER 26
- Edited Transcript of TMO earnings conference call or presentation 23-Oct-19 12:30pm GMT
The US just raised tariffs on Chinese goods. China says it will hit back have 810 words, post on edition.cnn.com at May 10, 2019. This is cached page on Auto News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.