Our Founder and CEO, Rob Infantino, a serial entrepreneur, recently did a podcast interview with John Paul, The Car Doctor. Listen here or read highlights below. Tell us a little bit about how Openbay. Explain what your company is and how it came to be.I have a fair amount of experience with cars. I went in for a simple wheel alignment in Boston. That simple wheel alignment turned out to be $4k in repairs so I said, ‘Give me my keys back. There has to be a better way to do this.’ I felt like I was getting taken advantage of by this dealership and I thought maybe other people have the same problem. I did a lot of research and found that there are a lot of fears about car repair. The challenges of getting your car repaired spans across multiple generations. I thought maybe I could start a company that can solve this problem and remove a lot of the friction from the process. Take us through the consumer experience. Let’s say “Dennis” hit a pothole on the way to work with his Nissan Rogue.Dennis would download our app or go to openbay.com, plug in his zip code,… Read full this story
- MakeMyTrip chairman, CEO to forego salary from April
- Georgia GOP Rep. Rob Woodall says he won’t run in 2020
- Inside the light-speed race to build a solar-powered commuter car
- Fiat Chrysler swaps cars for masks in huge production effort
- Doctors warn of 'tinderbox scenario' if coronavirus spreads in ICE detention
- Covid-19: Volvo Cars announce production halt at Europe, US plants
- Volkswagen expects car market to recover in summer
- Infantino eyes reboot for soccer to avoid crisis
- Gianni Infantino eyes reboot for soccer to avoid Coronavirus crisis
- Doctors and health experts reveal what they are doing to stay healthy amid the coronavirus pandemic - and why you should ALWAYS limit the 'four whites'
The Car Doctor Interviews Openbay Founder and CEO, Rob Infantino have 324 words, post on www.openbay.com at April 26, 2019. This is cached page on Auto Breaking News. If you want remove this page, please contact us.